Workers Needed To Set Up Halftime Show At Super Bowl
If you're looking for a way to say you went to the Super Bowl...and get paid for it, the NFL is looking for some help.
The Super Bowl is set...almost. They know where it's going to be, they know who the teams are, the half time performers, even the National Anthem singer is set. Now, all they need is someone to help build the sets.
If you've always wondered how they can be playing a football game, then suddenly transform a field to a concert set, then 15 minutes later, be back to playing football, this is how. They hire 600 people to help set it all up and tear it all down.
The NFL is looking for 600 people to assist the production team at Fox to build and quickly demolish the set for half time. If you are interested, you must be at least 18 years old, be able to make all the rehearsal dates, and be in good physical health.
The game and halftime show take place in Miami on February 2, 2020. To apply, go to SuperBowlProductions.com.
Don't wait. The first rehearsal is this Wednesday January 22!
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Get Free Nuggets This Month From Chick-Fil-A |
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat