Brett Alan’s Halloween Costumes Over The Years
I get into Halloween. I think it's fun. My favorite part is other people's reactions to your costume. If it's a good one, you don't have to tell them who you are and I almost always go for the laughability of the choice.
We are a little over a month away from Halloween and you might be trying to come up with some ideas. Hard to believe it's that close isn't it? While some people think it's a holiday for the kids, it's a lot of fun to dress up up as an adult. Why take yourself so seriously that you can't have a little fun?
So what are some of my favorites over the years? Probably my Guy Fieri costume was my favorite. But I've done Darth Vader, Austin Power's Fat Bastard and more...
Brett Alan's Halloween Costumes
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- I'm Never Going To Be Able To Go To The Store Alone Again - Here's Why
- What Can You Do To Make Yourself Less Attractive To Mosquitos?
- Here Are Some Of The Coolest Day Camps In WNY For Your Kids This Summer
- Marvel's Infinity War Is More Than Just A Movie For Brett And His Son
- Heard It On New At Noon – 9 Pound Bucket Of Oreo Frosting
Listen to WYRK at Work with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat