Cheektowaga Woman Arrested Three Times…In One Day
It's a bad day when you get arrested. It's a really bad day when you find yourself getting arrested three times by three different police agencies...on the same day.
According to WKBW, the woman was first arrested by a local police agency and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle. She was processed and released.
Later that day, she was arrested by Lancaster police for obstruction of governmental administration, reckless driving, speeding, aggravated unlicensed operation and failing to stop at a stop sign. She was processed and released on appearance tickets.
The third arrest came from the Erie County Sheriff's after she was accused of selling discounted Best Buy gift cards on a social media app.
It makes you wonder what the record is in Western New York for arrests in one day.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Get Free Nuggets This Month From Chick-Fil-A |
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat