Don’t Touch The McDonald’s Touchscreens–They All Have Fecal Matter On Them
Anyone want a #2?
There were studies done on touch screens in the UK and researchers found traces of fecal matter on every McDonald's touch screen they tested.
We were all surprised how much gut and faecal bacteria there was on the touchscreen machines. These cause the kind of infections that people pick up in hospitals."
Researchers said that most people did not wash their hands between touching the screens and handling their food.
One screen tested positive for staphylococcus bacteria, which can cause blood poisoning and toxic shock syndrome", according to WTVO.
The doctors also claim that it starts at the nose and if you get anything on you from touching or picking your nose, that's where most of the bad bacteria transfers originate.
McDonald's does have strict cleaning policies and uses disinfectant to clean the screens.