Erie County Set To Open Two Golf Courses On Friday
As we head into May and warmer weather across Western New York, Erie County is set to re-open two area golf courses to the public under strict guidelines.
Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz made the announcement via Twitter yesterday saying that two courses will re-open on Friday, May 1st. The two courses are Elma Meadows and Grover Cleveland.
According to their website, there will be plenty of guidelines golfers will need to follow.
- · Operating hours will be from 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM; 7 days a week
- · No access to locker rooms, restrooms, or concessions
- · Portable toilets will be available
- · No walk-ons (tee time reservation must be made at www.erie.gov/golf )
- · Tee times will be every 14 minutes
- · No carts will be rented (personal pull carts may be used)
- · No cash accepted (debit/credit card only, fees apply)
- · No rakes or ball washers will be available on course
- · Tournaments and leagues are suspended