Erie County Sheriff’s Warn Of Fake Coronavirus Map That Steals Your Personal Data
The Erie County Sheriff's department is warning residents of a scam that could lead to your personal data being stolen.
The department Tweeted out that the website site "http://Corona-Virus-Map.com" is a malicious website designed to steal your information.
The Sheriff's department recommends only using the map provided online by John Hopkins University and Medicine.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York