Gas Prices Could Drop Below $2 Per Gallon Thanks To Coronavirus
If there could possibly be a positive benefit from the outbreak of the coronavirus, it looks like it could benefit us a lot at the pumps.
The coronavirus panic is creating a huge problem for many businesses as goods cannot be shipped, people cannot fly, and many are simply on lockdown.
However, according to a story on WIVB, the AAA, we could see a benefit from it all very soon.
That benefit, is lower gas prices. They're estimating that coronavirus epidemic is creating an oil war that could push prices under $2 per gallon in the next couple weeks.
The current average right now is $2.38 per gallon.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat