Health Department’s Warning About Your Cell Phone!! Try And Not Do This…
I mean think about it, cell phones have not been around long enough to really measure the negative effects during the majority of any one person's life. For the first time ever the California Department of Public Health has issued an official warning.
Studies are more and more pointing to cell phones' radiation having a negative relationship they have with developing minds in kids and teenagers.
According to Forbes there are some tips you should try and follow.
- Keep the phone away from the body whenever possible. Carry it in a purse or briefcase instead of a pocket or bra
- Keep the phone away from your bed at night, especially away from your head
- Reduce cell phone use when the signal is weak (i.e., the phone shows only one or two bars), or if you’re in a fast-moving car or bus, since phones put off more radio frequency energy at those times
- Reduce the use of cell phones to stream audio or video, or to download or upload large files
- Remove headsets when you're not on a call
- Avoid products that claim to block radio frequency energy. These products may actually increase your exposure.