Hocus Pocus 2 Is Happening – And It’s Coming To Disney +
Disney has already seen some success with some of their original programming on their streaming service Disney +. They're going to try to add to that success with a sequel to a very popular Halloween movie.
It's official - Hocus Pocus 2 is a thing and it's coming to Disney +.
If you are a fan of the 1993 movie Hocus Pocus about the Sanderson sisters, you're in luck. It was rumored for quite some time but now, they are currently in the pre-production process of a sequel.
They've chosen Adam Shankman (“Hairspray,” “Step Up” and “A Walk to Remember,”) to direct. However, he's currently working on a sequel to Disney's Enchanted called "Disenchanted." So there's no word on when they will get started on Hocus Pocus 2.
Some people are guessing that they will try to release it in 2020. You can bet that they would like to get it streaming by October, if they can.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat