Lose A Bike? The Buffalo Police May Have Just Found It
While executing a search warrant for narcotics last night, The Buffalo Police say they have recovered around 90 bikes they believe were stolen.
According to WKBW, the bikes were recovered from the 500 block of Plymouth Avenue as they were executing a search warrant for narcotics.
They believe the bikes had been stolen.
Two people were arrested as they also found and seized heroin, cocaine and marijuana.
The Buffalo News is reporting that it was Shield, the dog previously owned by Officer Craig Lehner who passed away during a training exercise, was the dog that helped to lead them to the bikes after following a suspect into the basement.
There is no word on whether the bikes will become available for the public again. At this point they are in the possession of the police deparment as they take inventory of them.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- I'm Never Going To Be Able To Go To The Store Alone Again - Here's Why
- What Can You Do To Make Yourself Less Attractive To Mosquitos?
- Here Are Some Of The Coolest Day Camps In WNY For Your Kids This Summer
- Marvel's Infinity War Is More Than Just A Movie For Brett And His Son
- Heard It On New At Noon – 9 Pound Bucket Of Oreo Frosting
Listen to WYRK at Work with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat