New Parking Regulations Around New Era Field Have Residents Torn
Parking at New Era field can be tricky. You can either choose to pay $25 to park in the public lots, or a little less to park in the private lots. Hopefully you've already got one you like...because they won't be adding new ones.
The Orchard Park Town Board passed regulations last night that will prohibit expanding current lots and adding new spots to existing properties.
According to WKBW, the proposal was passed unanimously.
It seems like that would be one big reason why you would want to buy property within a 1 mile radius of the field. It could be a major benefit depending on how many vehicles you could get in your lot. That could be some pretty big income on a Sunday afternoon.
Meanwhile, there are plenty of residents who would prefer to keep the lots at the size where they are. They would love to keep people from parking just feet from their house.
What do you think? Is this good for Orchard Park? Or is it a mistake?
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- I'm Never Going To Be Able To Go To The Store Alone Again - Here's Why
- What Can You Do To Make Yourself Less Attractive To Mosquitos?
- Here Are Some Of The Coolest Day Camps In WNY For Your Kids This Summer
- Marvel's Infinity War Is More Than Just A Movie For Brett And His Son
- Heard It On New At Noon – 9 Pound Bucket Of Oreo Frosting
Listen to WYRK at Work with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat