Orleans County Woman Wins Big On Lotto Ticket She Didn’t Even Buy
We all dream of what we would do if we won the lottery one day right? And people always say, "You can't win if you don't play." But that's not necessarily true...
A woman from Orleans County proved that to be wrong as she just claimed a $1 million check from the New York Lottery after receiving a scratch off from a friend for her birthday.
The friend gave her a Triple Double 777 Red Hot ticket to say Happy Birthday and it might have been the best one ever for Nichole Williams from Elba, NY.
According to WGRZ, she plans to pay off some medical bills, then buy a camper to take a road trip. The rest will go into savings.
Williams claimed her winnings from Yolanda Vega at the Crosby's Convenience Store where the ticket was purchased.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Kraft Offers Mac & Cheese Powder In 2lb Jug
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat