Registration For The Labatt Pond Hockey Tourney Opens Today
Hockey is huge in Buffalo. We've got tons of fans, but the question is, how many people can actually play? Here's your chance to prove it.
The Labatt Pond Hockey Tournament is back for it's 13th year and registration just opened up today. If you love hockey, this is your chance to show off your skills. The tournament will take place at Buffalo Riverworks from February 14th-16th with games starting at 8am and going straight up until 11pm.
This year, they are guaranteeing at least 4 games with a possibility of playing up to 7!
The playoffs will take place on Sunday 2/16 with the trophy presentation right afterwards.
In addition to all the games, here are other things that people can come to Riverworks to enjoy:
- Skills Competition Thursday - email SGreen@BuffaloRiverWorks.com for details
- Battle of the Bands
- USA Sled Hockey Exhibition
- Fire/Police Showcase
- Labatt Blue Silo Tower Tours inside RiverWorks Brewery, Zip Lines & Silo Rock Climbing (weather permitting)
- Urban ropes course (NEW)
- Sabres Alumni appearances & Video Feed for Sabres game
- Vendor Village
- “Tales of The Penalty Box” with Matt Barnaby and other former NHL stars (additional ticket required)
- New Labatt Blue Bar