Ted’s Hot Dogs Will Be 93 Cents On Wednesday
Sometimes it's a tough decision on where to go for lunch during your workday, but Wednesday that decision should be a bit easier.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Ted's will be selling their regular hot dogs for 93 cents this Wednesday, February 19th in celebration of their 93rd birthday, according to WKBW.
They opened in 1927.
You can bet plenty of folks will be dining on some char-broiled hot dogs on Wednesday!
Here are some more articles you might enjoy:
- New Seafood Restaurant “King Crab” Opens In Hamburg
- The Five Worst Intersections In WNY
- Top 7 Places For Sponge Candy In WNY
- 10 Things That Used To Be In WNY The Last Time The Bills Won 10 Games
- There’s a Push To Divide New York State Into Three Separate Regions