WKBW Is Changing Frequencies – Here’s How To Keep Watching
On March 13th, WKBW will be changing frequencies to allow room for wireless internet broadband services. Here's what you'll have to do to keep watching.
If you watch WKBW through a cable or satellite dish service, you don't have to do anything.
However, if you watch through an antenna, you'll have to simply re-scan your channels on March 13th.
Essentially, what that does is your TV will scan all the frequencies that it can pick up and assign them to their respective channels on your television.
It's different for every TV, but for the most part, here is how you would do it.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat