10 Best Buffalo Bills Stories Of The Week
We’ve got plenty of headlines to sort through about how the Buffalo Bills did or will do on the field. But what about the stuff that happens outside the stadium?
It was a busy week for Bills fans after an amazing win over the Miami Dolphins and as the team gets ready to take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the playoffs. From chicken wings to snow to the Golden Globes, there was a lot of non-game Bills news that you might have missed this week.
As we get ready to shovel ourselves out and head to Highmark Stadium on Monday, let’s take a look back at the best Buffalo Bills off-field news that happened this week.
10. Pittsburgh Restaurant Calls Buffalo “Soft”
A popular spot in Pittsburgh is in hot water with Bills fans.
9. Buffalo Bills Player Saves The Day
After getting stuck in a snowstorm, a member of the Buffalo Bills comes to the rescue for one Western New York motorist.
8. Free Wings If The Bills Win The Super Bowl
Popeye’s declared in a new ad campaign that the Bills are worth free chicken wings.
7. Dion Dawkins Reveals The Best Wings In Buffalo
Speaking of wings, offensive lineman Dion Dawkins gave us his top spots in Buffalo to dig in.
6. Bills Snubbed By The Players Association
Josh Allen had a hilarious response.
5. Steelers Fans Will Go Without Wings
Yes, more about chicken wings (what can we say - Bills Mafia loves ‘em!). Is this the weirdest boycott you’ve ever heard?
4. New Nickname For The “Tush Push”
Move over “tush push” - Bills Mafia has given the move a new name.
3. Hailee Steinfeld Calls Out A Red Carpet Reporter
We love Ralphie Aversa from USA Today, and his endearing goof at the Golden Globes made us smile.
2. Josh Allen In New Ad With Peppa Pig
Could this be the greatest commercial ever?
1. Bills Mafia’s Shoveling Video Goes Viral
Bills fans broke the Internet after the massive Western New York snow storm.
One Sentence That Will Immediately Enrage Buffalo Bills Fans [LIST]
Gallery Credit: Megan Carter