The Most Expensive Buffalo Bills Players In 2022
The crazy NFL offseason is slowly winding down and after several major moves, the Buffalo Bills are currently the favorite to win the AFC Championship next season. But that tag comes with a heavy price.
Drive Home With Dave Fields Every Afternoon from 3-7pm on 106.5 WYRK
Taking a look at the Buffalo Bills for the 2022 season, there are some players who will eat up a chunk of cap space that is available to each and every NFL team.
Here is a look at the Top 10 salary cap hits for the Buffalo Bills next season according to Spotrac.com.
10. Von Miller - Miller signed with the Bills this offseason. His cap number for 2022 is $5,150,000
9. Micah Hyde - Hyde has two years left on his deal, this year his cap number is $5,656,000
8. Ed Oliver - Oliver is set to become a free agent in 2024. His cap hit for this season is $6,260,276
7. Mitch Morse - Morse signed a new deal this off-season with the Bills. His cap hit this season is $8,000,000
6. Jordan Poyer - Poyer is in the final year of his contract. His cap number is $10,776,464
5. Dion Dawkins - Dawkins is signed thru the 2024 season and his cap number this season is $12,710,294
4. Tremaine Edmunds - The former 1st round pick is in the last year of his contract. His cap number is $12,716,000
3. Josh Allen - Allen signed thru the 2028 season. This year's cap number is $16,372,281
2. Tre White - White who is coming off a torn ACL this season and his cap number is $16,403,755
1. Stefon Diggs - Diggs has two years left on his contract and is currently the most expensive player on the Bills with a cap number $17,971876
The Bills are currently $2.5 million dollars under the proposed salary cap for 2022.
6 Buffalo Bills Greats That Didn't Look Right In A Different Uniform
Best Free Agents Signed By The Buffalo Bills
See Who Experts Think The Bills Will Draft In April