Buffalo Currently In 4th Place For The Golden Snowball
With a very warm and rainy start to Winter, it shouldn't be a surprise that Buffalo is lagging behind a couple of other cities for the title of the Snowiest City in New York State.
The Golden Snowball Award is given out each year to the city that gets the most snow during the winter months.
Last year, Buffalo took home the title but this year we are placing far behind three other cities.
At last check, Buffalo is currently behind Binghamton, Syracuse, and Rochester in total snowfall.
Here are the rankings as of today:
1. Rochester - 73 inches
2. Syracuse - 60.9 inches
3. Binghamton - 52.6 inches
4. Buffalo - 51.9 inches
5. Albany - 38.2 inches
Last year Buffalo took home the title with 118 inches!
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York