OTB Business Closed, Set To Be Demolished
A couple of weeks ago we told you about a beloved bar and restaurant on Southwestern in Hamburg called Hat Trix Bar & Grill that is being demolished because their building was sold to Taco Bell.
Now, another well-known business is set to be demolished to become a new fast-food joint.
The OTB in South Buffalo at 969 McKinley Parkway was just sold for $1,670,000, according to Buffalo Business First, and will be demolished so that it can become a Wendy's. Wendy's is expected to be open within about a year.
Here are some other big businesses that are moving or coming to your area soon!
- Hat Trix is being demolished for a Taco Bell that will be moving into the area.
- Hamburg and Cheektowaga are both getting a brand, new Crumbl Cookie.
- Depew is getting a permanent chicken pit on Geroge Urban Blvd.
- Transit and Walden is getting a brand new Mighty Taco!
- Chick-Fil-A is coming to Clarence on Transit Road later this year.
- Sideline's Bar and Grill bought a Transit Road business and is opening immediately.
- Rooftop Bar and Grill coming in 2024 by Home Depot on Transit Road.