Five Tips to Help You Get a Full Night Sleep!
I’ve always been someone who wakes up a few times during the night, but that’s recently changed after I put a feather bed topper on my mattress. The last few nights I’ve slept all the way through the night.
If you have trouble sleeping here are a few tips to try:
1. Add more comfort to your bed like the feather topper or consider getting a new mattress.
2. Tweak the temperature of your room, the optimal sleep temperature is between 60- 68 degrees. I’ve always found it easier to sleep when the temp is cooler.
3. Go to bed at the same time each night.
4. Minimize the light in your room. There is nothing more annoying then headlights or moonlight peering through the cracks in my blinds.
5. Shut down your electronics prior to bedtime, no TV in the room. I break this rule every night and actually fall asleep with the TV on. But the sleep pros say it’s a no- no.