27 Restaurants To Celebrate Your Western New York Graduation
It is graduation season, and plenty of Western New Yorkers will be walking across the graduation stage very soon, moving the tassel from one side to another before tossing their caps in the air in celebration.
Listen to Clay & Company On 106.5 WYRK
It’s a big deal to become a graduate, whether from high school or college, and if you are looking for the perfect place to go for a post-graduation lunch or dinner, these are the best restaurants to consider in Western New York.
Take a look at the best 27 restaurant options around Western New York.
1. Toutant Compass - $$
Brand new, with cocktails served at this contemporary Southern eatery
- 437 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203
2. Mulberry Inizio (amazing) - $$
- “Amazing Italian restaurant”
- 64 Jackson Ave, Lackawanna, NY 14218
3. Giancarlos - $$$
- Italian fare, including oven pizzas, pastas, and steaks; close to UB and turns out some fine Italian cuisine. It is popular, crowded and noisy.
- 5110 Main St Ste 125, Williamsville, NY 14221
4. Roost - $$$
- Gourmet pizzas, salads, brunch, wines
- 1502 Niagara St, Buffalo, NY 14213, located in the Crescendo Building
5. San Marco - $$$
- It is close to UB and it is an excellent, quiet and sedate; Northern Italian fare.
- 2082 Kensington Ave, Buffalo, NY 14226
6. Ristorante Lombardo - $$$
- Excellent Northern Italian cuisine.
- 1198 Hertel Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
7. Griffon Gastropub - $$
- Not far from UB, and there is something for everyone; they have parking and take reservations.
- Three Locations:
- 5445 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221
- 2470 Military Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
- 634 Main St, East Aurora, NY 14052
8. Siena - $$$
- Fine dining restaurant, may be expensive but definitely nice! Italian fare.
- 4516 Main St, Snyder, NY 14226
9. Britesmith Brewing - $
- Corn queso and the Korean pork sandwich are amazing, and beverages are good too. Ambiance is great and the patio is really nice. Never waited more than 20 mins.
- 5611 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221
10. Waxlight Bar a Vin
- Small-medium vibe with a good atmosphere.
- 27 Chandler St, Buffalo, NY 14207
- Small-medium vibe
- 387 Forest Ave, Buffalo, NY 14213
12. Marble & Rye - $$$
- Urban hangout with seasonal, small & large New American plates.
- 112 Genesee St, Buffalo, NY 14203
13. Left Bank - $$$
- Depending on the time of day/traffic, it’ll likely be further than 25 minutes from UB north; Italian fare plus Sunday brunch.
- 511 Rhode Island St, Buffalo, NY 14213
14. JT's Restaurant - $$$
- Classy vibe with outdoor seating, serving Italian cuisine.
- 905 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222
15. The Roycroft Inn - $$
- Elegant restaurant, about 30-45 minutes from downtown, and it’s further than 25 minutes from UB north
- 40 S Grove St, East Aurora, NY 14052
16. The Grange - $$
- Serving salads, pizzas, and steaks.
- 22 Main St, Hamburg, NY 14075
17. Saigon Bangkok - $$
- Great Vietnamese/Thai food; one of my top places to eat.
- Two locations:
- 512 Niagara Falls Blvd, Buffalo, NY 14223
- 8080 Transit Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221
18. Tappo’s - $$
- Tappo’s offers rooftop dining and weekend djs.
- 338 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203
19. Mothers Restaurant - $$$
- American restaurant.
- 33 Virginia Pl, Buffalo, NY 14202
20. Frankie Primos - $$
- Pizzas, meat, and pasta dishes.
- 51 W Chippewa St, Buffalo, NY 14202
21. Adam’s Rib - $$
- Extremely accommodating; the owner even brought a few college graduates a bottle of champagne on the house to celebrate! It’s very small, but their food and service is amazing.
- 4517 Main St, Snyder, NY 14226
22. Pearl Street Brewery - $$
- Offering house brews and pub food.
- 76 Pearl St, Buffalo, NY 14202
23. Maizal Mexican Kitchen and Mezcaleria - $$
- Cozy Mexican cafe.
- 4840 N French Rd, East Amherst, NY 14051
24. 800 Maple - $$$
- Pizzas, Steaks, Cocktails, and Wines
- 800 Maple Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221
25. Trattoria Aromoma - $$
- Really good if you want something fancier.
- Two locations:
- 307 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY 14222
- 5229 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14221
26. Betty's - $$
- Comfort food and weekend brunch.
- 370 Virginia St, Buffalo, NY 14201
27. Sophias - $
- Good, casual restaurant with good food.
- 749 Military Rd, Buffalo, NY 14216