10 Royal Places In Western New York
It was a historic weekend for those who live in the United Kingdom, if you couldn’t tell from the countless memes on Twitter.
Listen to Clay & Company, Every Weekday Morning On 106.5 WYRK
Did you see this one? It’s one of my favorites.
It turns out, though, we have some royal places in Western New York!
You probably never considered these places “royal,” before, but technically – they are!
There’s a variety of different kinds of royal businesses, but these 10 are the most popular.
Which one is your favorite?
- There are so many locations around Western New York, and you can find the closest one to you here.
Royal Car Wash
- Several locations across Western New York! Find the closest one here.
King Condrell’s Candy and Ice Cream
- Vintage shop selling sundaes, shakes & cones, plus truffles, fudge & chocolate-covered popcorn.
- 2805 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14217
- The building with the large cone out front started with three flavors, chocolate, vanilla and twist (half vanilla/half chocolate).
- 865 Center Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224
Buffalo Wing Kings
- Gourmet chicken wings cooked to perfection, tossed in a plethora of sauces fresh ingredients and sea.
- 484 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222
Crave King Mediterranean Food
- You can see the full menu for Crave King here.
- 2693 S Park Ave, Lackawanna, NY 14218
King Of Kababs
- 1505 Broadway, Buffalo, NY 14212
- (716) 837-1740
- 3233 Bailey Ave, Buffalo, NY 14215
- King Crab is a cornerstone in the Buffalo community and has been recognized for its outstanding Seafood cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff.
- 6651 Transit Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221
Royal Family Restaurant
- (716) 873-0056
- Tuesday thru Sunday: 6:00am - 9:30pm
- 1320 Sheridan Dr, Kenmore, NY 14217
I have a soft spot for ice cream, so I have to choose either King Condrell’s or Kone King…and then I would probably go to a Royal Family Restaurant. After all, author Ernestine Ulmer once said, “Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.”
Wise words, Ernestine.
The Best 50 Ice Cream Places in Western New York
The warm weather means ice cream season is just about here.
6 Most Underrated Ice Cream Places in Western New York
The six most overlooked ice cream places in Buffalo and Western New York.