The Buffalo Bills Have Re-Signed Quinton Spain
Ian Rapport has announced via Twitter that the Buffalo Bills have come to a 3 year deal with offensive lineman Quinton Spain.
According to Rapport's sources, the deal is worth 15 million dollars.
Spain was an undrafted signee by the Tennesse Titans in 2015 where he played for 4 seasons before joining the Buffalo Bills last year.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York