That’s Not A Goat In Blasdell – It’s A Piebald Deer
Hamburg police sent out a post on social media today to describe exactly what it is that people have been seeing around the Ford plant.
According to the post, people have been calling the police with concerns about an animal that they've seen in the Blasdell area around the Ford plant that some thought was either a dog or a goat.
It's neither of those things. It's what they call a piebald deer. Yes, it' s white. But no, it's not albino.
The condition is genetic and it is doing just fine. No need to worry or call.
But they also add that you shouldn't be clicking pictures or taking videos while you're in your car.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat