Police In Pennsylvania Are Looking For Volunteers To Get Drunk
Now this is a volunteer effort that I could probably get behind. Police in Pennsylvania are looking for some people to get drunk for the good of others.
Here's the catch...they only need three of us.
The police department is in Kutztown Borough and they're really looking for subjects that can help train officers to administer Standardized Field Sobriety Tests during suspected DUI traffic stops.
There's no better training than the real thing so they want three willing volunteers to drink until they're drunk. They'll even provide the booze!
There are some conditions however.
1. You must be between the ages of 25-40.
2. You must not have a history of drug or alcohol abuse.
3. You have to have a clean criminal history
4. You have to be willing to drink hard liquor until you're drunk.
5. You have to sign a waiver releasing the department of any liability.
6. You have to have a sober friend who will be able to pick you up after the training is complete.
Think you fit the bill? Contact Chief Craig Summers during normal business hours at 610-683-3545, Ext. 324
Here's the post from facebook: